Just building a website.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

So let's catch up a few years in a few words.

I am in love with J, S's sister,

Funny really cos when I 1st met S after 15 years, he wanted me to seduce J.

2006 was a weird year, quit Morrisons, went to live with S, an old mate fron Uni, years before.
He was undergoing treatment for prostate cancer, he had a great job, Head of Operations, 30,000 staff.

We went back to 1977 when we first when to University in Southampton.
S did law and was in Connaught hall, just across the road from Montefiore Hall, brand new in 1977, 6 rooms to a flat, kitchen & 2 loos.

S has sadly died now, he was only 51.

We had so much fun...I miss the bugger.

bed now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am with you Alex

Doug

8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home