Just building a website.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

It's been years since I have updated this.

I have been in a stable relationship with J for over two years now.

We met at S's 50th birthday party. Of course it wasn't the 1st time we had met, went back to the late 70's, when S & I would run rampage through Berko.

I have never gone as red in the face as when i came down to breakfast after S's 50th.
S was sitting in his chair watching TV, N was at the dining table and asked me if I had any luck the night before up the house side steps.

S guffawed.

J, he did warn you about me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Bush said...

You should have commneted babe that yes you did have a bit of luck up the side corridor and two years down the line you sill love his sister ane that she still loves you.

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Jessica Bush said...

But now, sadly it's all gone pear shaped my love and I wish it hadn't.

4:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home