Just building a website.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lincolnshire.

The highlight to my day was going thru Lincoln, on my way to pickup a cheap ebay aquisition was........

Hills !

How exciting is that. Yup, that's the way of my life now....most exciting thing is finding a hill.

Also I saw a shop front in Lincoln that was amazing.
It was for a tattoo artist and looked as though it had been done by the tattoist....with Graffiti Paint. It was awful. I don't think I will go there and have some out of focus magician permanently ink my skin !

I have come up for a name for the 'fresh' car....can't say new 'cos it isn't.






Chitty has been replaced by The Batmobile.

I am missing the Peugeot Turbo Diesel...50mpg....this one does about 25 !
and the fact that it had tax. Ooops...Now I'll have to wait.

Living in Lincolnshire you really need to make fuel consumption top priority...it's 10 miles to the shops !
300 miles a week pottering about at 25mpg = ouch on the £££££.

The following video is a sort of collection of bits of what I did today.

My old m8 Chinny was in his office. http://www.staffsmartuk.com/default.asp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/York_Street
http://www.bufc.drfox.org.uk/Main.html
I did their computers a few years ago.

His is the Lambo, mine is the Honda Accord.

Since that Lambo photo was taken. Things have happened. Charlotte, 21, Michael's wife, was at school with Rob, went to pick him up from their Weston Hills house to the Red Lion, Bicker and had a crash on the A16 and was killled in a head on.


Follow on. Seems Michael lost his licence last Wednesday and couldn't drive. She was driving Lambo for 1st time !! Jeez, this is a car that does 60mph tickover !
He rang her up to pick him up from Bicker, Saturday evening, Dark, never driven a Lambo, not really knowing the way, she set off. Ooops.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home