Just building a website.

Friday, July 21, 2006






Simon Bush Dulwich

I went down to stay with Simon for a while.
Simon was at University with me. He did Law and now was Group Head, Banking Operations for Standard & Chartered Bank.

When I went down in November for the weekend, Simon told me "It's either a Porsche or a new stereo for the house"

We went for a new stereo...what did it cost....£22,500 !
We went here http://www.kjwestone.com/

Simon was given a budget of £17,000 plus he had his old stereo to exchange too.
It took 3 hours of listening to different songs and different amps and CD players and he got.
  • Acoustic Research CD Player
  • Krell Pre-amp
  • Krell Power Amp
  • Sonus Faber speakers

It came to budget perfectly...£17,000 but what Simon had forgotten was the cabling. That cost another £5,500 !!!


He bought the £48,000 Porsche Carrera 4 3 Months later

Friday nights was always take away curry night. Simon, Nana (his wife), Dhika (step son) , me and sometimes Edward (son) would turn up, would order in a monster curry for dinner and sit watching TV eating it. I dont think the bill ever came to less than £50.



When I was down there, we had a little incident. This is what I got off the CCTV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home